logo

© Monitoring of your project, video review creation, banner branding, pre-roll...

new_topic  reply_topic
Автор Сообщение
bot2

post 13-Май-15 01:51

pic

КОНТАКТЫ:
pic@kestutisr pic k999v2 pic kestutisr

desine pic Русский

We do not sell referals (such understanding is in the past). We honestly advertise, encourage...
I am glad that more and and more administrators, who work in different fields of activity, understand that.
Our videos stay on various channels. And if the project is popular, many people download those videos and upload to their channels.
This way, the original video versions multiply and give you additional ratings for the project!

Welcome to sawas.lt monitoring website.
We are not only hyip monitoring. We are advertising various services of the internet, projects, payment systems, economic games, etc. nevertheless, the selection is still there.
The admins of some recourses/websites on the internet know in advance that their work will last for a short period of time (i.e. poeple are ready to cheat and lie ). Such admins should not contant me, I will not answer to them. Unfortunately we cannot predict the intentions of all people.

We respect our customers. Any enquiries can be answered via e-mail and skype: in English, Russian, Lithuanian by text, and in Lithuanian and Russian by word.
Advertise your company, projects, hyip, games, bux...
Please bear in mind that up to 70-90% of the amount you pay will be returned back to you, because we are investing to your project!
Video, promotional blocks, descriptions... all of them are written in Russian. They are ready in one day after the payment was made.
Prices are listed in dollars. Payment can be made in euros or roubles (depending on the currency exchange rate).
Please note that our main tool for advertising is making, recording and uploading of videos on youtube channels and other promotional recourses!
desine pic

You can become a sponsor or general sponsor of ongoing contests in exchange for advertising.
Or a sponsor of each video clip of our channel.

You can order ONLY video review, without monitoring
Price starts at 35$ (no less than 7 minutes)

ECONOMIC GAME PLANS

Listing 40$
✅ I invest $10-15 to the game
✅ I make a video and upload it on my channel desine pic

Listing 59$
✅ I invest $20-25 to the game,
✅ I do the monitoring until the game is on
✅ I make a seperate video about money withdrawal and upload it on my YouTube channel
✅ I make a seperate block for the advertisement of the game on the main website desine pic
✅ I share your game on our telegram channel © saWas Business and Profit desine pic
✅ I share your game in our groups on social media desine pic pic
✅ I share your game on social media desine pic pic
✅ I advertise your game in other promotional resources

pic Listing 99$ pic
✅ I invest $40-45 to the game,
✅ I do the monitoring until the game is on
✅ I make two videos and upload them on my channel desine pic
✅ I make a seperate video about money withdrawal and upload it on my YouTube channel
✅ I involve your project to the video review "TOP projects of the week" and uploas it on my YouTube channels
✅ In sections PROJECTS, I make a seperate topic (website) where I add a description. The description is constantly renewed, edited and so on
✅ I make a seperate block for the advertisement of the game on the main website desine pic. I add a redirection button to the description where your game is advertised
✅ I share your game on our telegram channel © saWas Business and Profit desine pic
✅ I share your game in our groups on social media desine pic pic
✅ I share your game on social media desine pic pic
✅ I advertise your game in other promotional resources

PLANS FOR PROJECTS AND OTHER RESOURCES

Listing 49$
✅ I invest $15-20 to the project,

Listing 99$
✅ I invest $50 to the project,
✅ I do the monitoring until the project is on
✅ I make a seperate block for the advertisement of the project on the main website desine pic
✅ I share your project on our telegram channel © saWas Business and Profit desine pic
✅ I share your project in our groups on social media desine pic pic
✅ I share your project on social media desine pic pic
✅ I advertise your project in other promotional resources

pic Listing 170$
✅ I invest $90-100 to the project
✅ I make a seperate block for the advertisement of the project on the main website desine pic
✅ I share your project on our telegram channel © saWas Business and Profit desine pic

pic Listing 280$ + pic a $30 discount given for those who repeat the plan or a $35 discount for those who take another plan
✅ I invest $190-200 to the project
✅ I involve your project to the video review "TOP projects of the week" and uploas it on my YouTube channels

pic Listing 390$ + pic a $35 discount given for those who repeat the plan or a $40 discount given for those who take another plan
✅ I invest $290-300 to the project
✅ In sections PROJECTS, I make a seperate topic (website) where I add a description. The description is constantly renewed, edited and so on
✅ I make a seperate block for the advertisement of the project on the main website desine pic. I add a redirection button to the description where your project is advertised

Listing from 450$ to 2 000$ + discounts given for those who repeat the plan or for those who switch to other plans (we will agree on the amount of discount in advance)
✅ I invest 75% to the project,
✅ All the remaining “Listing390“ points
✅ Additional requests made by you

COMBINED PLANS

pic Listing only from the DEPOSIT
We register an account where you transfer not less than 200-300 USD (depending on the project) deposit to the account balance.
We activate the deposit. Once the withdraw balance reaches 35-55 USD, we record the first video (review and withdrawal).
Other videos will be recorded following the same system.
✅ I advertise your project in other promotional resource

pic Video on how to withdraw money from your project account, to your wallet!
We do not register our account as usually.
You give us login details (you can change them later) of your or your collegues account and tell us the bank account number where the money should be transfered to.
We do all of this and show it in a video.
The cost of this service is only $35 (when the amount of withdraw money is up to $300). When withdrawing over $300, price is 15% of the withdrawn money.

pic Listing 99+201$
✅ I invest $201 to the project
$99 transfer to the specified account, $201 deposit to the project account

ONLY VIDEO, without monitoring

You can order ONLY video review
Price starts at 35$ (no less than 7 minutes)

PRE-ROLL

At the beginning of the video, I present (by voice) video channel or project while showing the object.
Description (at the bottom of the video) contains a link to the channel or project.

✅ $4 $ - for pre-roll about the personal video channel,
✅ $5 $ - for pre-roll about the project video channel,
✅ $6 $ - for pre-roll about the project.

BANNER BRANDING

Banner (size 960x130) is placed on the top of the main page, under the headline desine pic
Price of banner branding rent $2 (a minimum order for 3 days).
If you order it for a few weeks in advance, you get a discount.

pic

Banner (size 300x40) is placed on the top of the main page, on the running line desine pic
Price of banner branding rent $0.20 (a minimum order for 30 days)

pic

ADDITIONAL SERVICES

✓ Translation for your website desine Press here for more information kaire

picpic

CONTACT US:
pic k999v2 pic@kestutisAD pic 2earnop@gmail.com pic kestutis

Страница 1 из 1

new_topic  reply_topic